Our website address is: https://www.mustergenies.co.uk
Date: March 1st 2015
Our contact details
Name: Muster Genies Ltd
Address: 10 Gaddum Road, Manchester, M20 6SZ
Phone Number:07931 512908
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details, job title, company address)
- On occasion, as part of our consultancy work, we collect other personal data such as age and gender
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Personal data may also be generated from on-line technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third-party embeds. By default, our web-hosting platform does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. However, some of our website plugins may collect personal data.
- We keep contact form submissions for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
- If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Who We Get the Data From
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable us to send you requested information
- To contact you regarding specific services we provide
- To deliver services that you purchase from us
- To link your psychometric results to specific norm groups
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on our website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website includes a plugin that provides analytics services. This provides us with simple information about who has visited our site.
Other Sources of Personal Data
We also receive personal information (such as name and contact details) indirectly from your line manager, colleagues or company representative.
We use the information in order to:
- enable us to send you requested information
- contact you regarding specific services we provide
- deliver services that you purchase from us
Sharing Your Data
We never share any of your data with any third-party via our website.
We only share data with the following:
- Psychometric Test Publishers who need this information to produce personal reports
- Cloud-based systems such as One-Drive or Amazon WorkDocs, which is where we back-up our data. Occasionally we upload content to Dropbox, but this does not include personal data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our password protected computer systems and backed up on secure cloud servers.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We store all other data until such a time as our professional relationship has ended. In these cases, the data is deleted within twelve months of termination.
Your data protection rights
If you have an account on our website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 10 Gaddum Road, Manchester M20 6SZ, 07931512908 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Muster Genies LTD, 10 Gaddum Road, Manchester, M20 6SZ. email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk